Overview Journal Citation Reports provides
easy access to data that helps you evaluate and compare scholarly journals. It
is an essential, comprehensive, and unique resource tool for journal evaluation,
using citation data drawn from over 7,500 journals from over 3,300 publishers
in over 60 nations.
Journal Citation Reports is the only source of citation
data on journals. It includes virtually all specialties in the areas of science,
technology, and the social sciences. Moreover, it shows the relationship between
citing and cited journals in a clear, easy-to-use framework.
Journal Citation Reports can show:
- Most frequently cited journals in a field
- Hottest journals in a field
- Highest impact journals in a field
- Leading journals in a field
- Related journals in a field
- Citation characteristics for a subject category